About Susan Prendergast, NP, PhD(C)
Edmonton Bioidentical Hormones Expert Susan Prendergast NP PhD(C) is the Clinical Director and Nurse Practitioner at Ellithia Healthcare.
Susan Prendergast has been a Registered Nurse/Nurse Practitioner for over twenty years. During this time, she has helped hundreds of patients to look and feel their best with customized health and wellness plans.
Susan’s Medical Background
Susan has a unique background in that she has worked in a variety of specialty areas in men and women’s health along with primary care. Her specialty focus is in women’s health and chronic disease management.
Susan Prendergast is a family/all ages nurse practitioner who has advanced knowledge in comprehensive hormonal evaluations, Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT), nutritional and exercise programs, and natural therapies.
Susan is passionate about the importance of a healthy lifestyle and the use of bioidentical hormones for longevity and general wellness. She uses bioidentical hormones herself and can attest that BHRT can change your life!
- Susan Prendergast's Certifications
- Family/All Ages Nurse Practitioner – Alberta & Nova Scotia
- Master of Nursing – Advanced Practice Nursing, University of Alberta
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, McMaster University
- Bachelor of Physical & Health Education, University of Toronto
- Advanced Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Certification
- American Board of Aesthetic Medicine Laser Certification
- Services Offered in Edmonton
- Menopause care
- Fertility assessment
- Annual physical examinations
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)
Susan Prendergast NP PhD(C) spends a minimum of one hour with each woman for their initial consultation in order to fully understand their concerns and needs. Susan then will work with each woman to develop an individualized approach to address health and wellness needs, including BHRT. She looks forward to developing long-term relationships with each of her patients.
Edmonton Bioidentical Hormones Expert, Susan Prendergast NP, PhD(C) at Ellithia Healthcare has advanced knowledge in comprehensive hormonal evaluations, Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy, nutritional and exercise programs, and natural therapies. She has helped hundreds of patients to look and feel their best with customized health and wellness plans. Susan Prendergast’s advanced knowledge and experience in women’s healthcare is unparalleled.